I intend to use it for recipes and books mostly. The sales person at the store said that you should get ipad Air 32 GB. Would another tablet be a better choice? The Galaxy allows you to add an SD card to store things on. I'm just not sure what to do. I presently have and iphone 4.
    11-19-2014 06:57 AM
    I intend to use it for recipes and books mostly. The sales person at the store said that you should get ipad Air 32 GB. Would another tablet be a better choice? The Galaxy allows you to add an SD card to store things on. I'm just not sure what to do. I presently have and iphone 4.
    This question has been asked in a variety of ways (which <insert device> should I buy) throughout these & hundreds of other forums.

It all basically comes down to you clearly identifying (to yourself or this forum), what your needs are & what your budget is.

Start there & then let's see where this goes.
    11-19-2014 07:11 AM
    If just books and recipes, then look at the Kindle or Amazon Fire and save yourself a lot of money.

Sent from my iPad Air 2 using Tapatalk (so I blame autocorrect for the spellin' errs)
    11-19-2014 09:28 AM
    If your going to store stuff in word document form then an iPad with cloud storage would be perfect. Microsoft now offers Word, Excel and PowerPoint on the iPad for free and you cloud get a good price on cloud storage and place all your recipes in there.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    11-19-2014 10:22 AM