My husband's and my phone and iPad all ring at the same time when we get incoming calls (and we are near each other). How do I stop this and only get call on the phone actually being called?
    Also, we now share contacts (when I add one it also adds to his phone and if deleted from either one, it deletes from both) I believe this started after an update a couple months ago. Can't figure out how to correct this problem.
    11-17-2014 03:31 PM
    My husband's and my phone and iPad all ring at the same time when we get incoming calls (and we are near each other). How do I stop this and only get call on the phone actually being called?
    Also, we now share contacts (when I add one it also adds to his phone and if deleted from either one, it deletes from both) I believe this started after an update a couple months ago. Can't figure out how to correct this problem.
    Go Settings > FaceTime on all devices and uncheck iPhone Cellular Calls for all iPads.

Next, in Settings > FaceTime, uncheck the phone numbers other than the number for each specific device under You Can Be Reached By FaceTime At section.

To clean up the shared contacts, go to Settings > Mail, Contacts and Calendars and turn off the sharing for Contacts for any common email address. Typically, this is the result of sharing a single iCloud account and sharing Contacts via that account.
    11-17-2014 04:25 PM
    Create Family sharing. One of you will need a new AppleId but if you both are sharing an AppleId it will keep happening because of how ios8 works.
    11-17-2014 05:09 PM