Can anyone help with a problem I am having with Facebook Messenger?

lalabla

Nov 17, 2014
Visit site
Problem with Facebook Messenger

A friend blocked me on Facebook a few days ago and unblocked me after a couple of hours. Ever since then we can't chat through Messenger. When she (the friend who blocked and unblocked me) tries to message me she gets those circled red exclamation marks next to all her messages and keeps getting them no matter how many times she tries to resend them, but I RECEIVE them anyway, On the contrary, when I'm messaging her, my messages are shown as successfully sent in my chatbox (opaque blue) but she doesn't receive them in her Messenger. The only time we are able to chat is when she is online with her laptop (browser). But even then, when we are chatting neither of us get the "Seen" confirmation when we read each other's messages. We have both tried reinstalling Messenger, logging out and back in to Facebook but nothing works. This is a very frustrating issue and it's hopefully something that can be resolved with your help.

metllicamilitia

Ambassador
Dec 25, 2011
Visit site
Re: Problem with Facebook Messenger

I would verify on both accounts that neither of you is blocked. If both of you are not blocked and it hadn't resolved itself I would contact Facebook as it would seem to be an issue on their end.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2