ios 8 = What?

I

iMore Question

I submit that ios 8 should mean Intelligent Observation Suggest 8 Reasons (at least) for switching to Android. I can think of no other business or company that could stay in business with such a blatant disregard for their customers. Your article is right on; Apple says "my way or the highway", "take it or leave it" - and what choice do WE have. I believe it's a sad commentary on Steve Job's legacy as to how arrogant the folks at Apple have become since his demise.

HAWK

Oct 24, 2013
Visit site
Don't be fooled people. Somewhere in this scramble of words there is a hidden message somewhere..... (Two hours later).... Nope I'm pretty sure it's trolling gone horribly wrong.... Please construct a paragraph effectively whilst trolling, as it makes it easier to understand what attention the troll needs from our members.....

Constructive criticism is welcome, and we would be happy to answer any questions you may have in the future. But this... Naw

Jan 20, 2014
Visit site
re:

Everyone is bound to have an opinion. I like iOS 8 because I get to use Swype. Only one thing I think would be a huge improvement, that's to add 2GB of RAM to the 6s. Besides that, it's really not as bad as this (slightly garbled) paragraph would indicate.

jweihrauch

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
re:

I submit that ios 8 should mean Intelligent Observation Suggest 8 Reasons (at least) for switching to Android. I can think of no other business or company that could stay in business with such a blatant disregard for their customers. Your article is right on; Apple says "my way or the highway", "take it or leave it" - and what choice do WE have. I believe it's a sad commentary on Steve Job's legacy as to how arrogant the folks at Apple have become since his demise.

Wrong forum post? LOL...

natasftw

Sep 13, 2012
Visit site
re:

I guess we must submit that Android is named because its fans flock over here to troll like a good droid would. I point out to how mindless the trolling tends to be as evidence to support my claim :p

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gokox