Which one should I get the iPhone 5s or iPhone 6?

Premium1

Trusted Member
Aug 17, 2011
Visit site
Re: iPhone 5s or iPhone 6?

If storage matters, go with the 5s, otherwise go with the 6, it's newer and will be supported longer

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

stormchasejg

Sep 23, 2014
Visit site

If you can save up a bit more go for the 64GB iPhone 6 as it will last longer with updates and if you went for the 16GB one you would regret it as I have the 16GB iPhone 5 and it is completely full.

jweihrauch

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site

I think everyone has covered it but I definitely believe the 5S is a better choice here. I'd also recommend that you try and find one used on the forums or locally via craigslist. Saves a lot of money and sometimes you can find really good deals. Good luck!

iTechHead

Aug 25, 2014
Visit site

I agree with Jweihrauch you could find a good iPhone 5s used in good condition for cheaper. I would advise eBay over craigslist since you have buyers protection but if you're planing on buying new I'd say go for the 6. It's seems like you take good care of your devices and coming from a 3GS to a 6 would be a great upgrade.

pr1nce

Dec 3, 2012
Visit site

Welcome to iMore OP. I would go with the 5S. It's a great device and would meet your needs. Good luck.

Netforza

Nov 14, 2014
Visit site

I don't remember well how I was when I was 14, but my hands were definitely smaller so I think 5s will fit your needs better.

On the other hand in school having the latest and greatest means a lot. If in your school environment it means something, better wait a little and get the latest and greatest.

Flow39

Jun 26, 2014
Visit site

Congrats on saving bro. I have done the same for every thing I have ever bought. Anyway, I'd go with the 5s because of the storage. 16 gb is annoying because you are always running out, so 32 GB would be better.

rockerchick

Jun 17, 2012
Visit site

What an awesome 14 year old! Good luck with your phone choice. I'd save a little more and get the 6.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk