My calls to my brothers iphone get duplicated to his wifes ipad - how do we stop that?

I

iMore Question

My brother has given his Ipad to his wife. I have removed a Facetime on my iphone (as well as I can). She still gets buzzed with every call from mine to his iphone, seemingly via Facetime (they have kept Facetime). How do we stop that?

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
I can only assume that the iPad is configured with his Apple ID. If so, he needs to sign out of iCloud on her iPad with his Apple ID and then sign in with a different Apple ID and one specifically for her.

HankAZ

Banned
Jul 26, 2012
Visit site
My brother has given his Ipad to his wife. I have removed a Facetime on my iphone (as well as I can). She still gets buzzed with every call from mine to his iphone, seemingly via Facetime (they have kept Facetime). How do we stop that?

On the iPad go to Settings > FaceTime and turn off iPhone Cellular Calls.

cmrobbins42

Oct 29, 2014
Visit site

On the iPad go to Settings > FaceTime and turn off iPhone Cellular Calls.

Alternatively it can also be done from the iPhone if he doesn't want his calls going to any iCloud device.

wTRTPZY.png

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
INTERNET BUNDLE NOW