Why isn't my FaceTime accepting my new password?

I

iMore Question

In the past , I can use FaceTime without entering my Apple ID password , but now it requires me to have to typing my password.I reseted my Apple ID password , but the FaceTime doesn't accept my new password.Although I try to sign in my Apple account on Safari browser with my new password,it is OK.

Please help me

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
Re: Why my FaceTime does not accept my new password

Sign out of iCloud, including iMessage, and then reboot your device. Sign back in to iCloud, and then do the same for iMessage and FaceTime. If it still won't accept your passcode, go to http://appleid.apple.com, from a computer, login to "Manage Your Apple ID", and then check to see if "verified" is displayed next to your information.

MaisieMation

Apr 18, 2020
Visit site
Re: Why isn't my FaceTime acceptong my new password?

My face time was hooked up to my dad's phone so whenever I tried to face time a friend, it went to him and interrupted him with work.
So, I made my own Apple ID account and password, and when I entered them into the face time Sign In page...every time, this is my response.

Face Time Activation
An error occurred during activation.
Try again.

Now neither me or my dad can Face Time other people or get the requests for Face Time. I have the right password. Is it a problem with Wi-Fi? Please help as soon as possible.
:concern::raised-eyebrow::confused::no::huh:

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site

My face time was hooked up to my dad's phone so whenever I tried to face time a friend, it went to him and interrupted him with work.
So, I made my own Apple ID account and password, and when I entered them into the face time Sign In page...every time, this is my response.

Face Time Activation
An error occurred during activation.
Try again.

Now neither me or my dad can Face Time other people or get the requests for Face Time. I have the right password. Is it a problem with Wi-Fi? Please help as soon as possible.
:concern::raised-eyebrow::confused::no::huh:

Check out the official troubleshooting tips found HERE.

Lee_Bo

Apr 6, 2016
Visit site

Sounds to me like maybe your dad has parental controls set up.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
janikhan1234