I am blind and when I used to take photos I could label the so voice over would tell me the photo when I came to it . Since upgrading to ios8 I am unable to label them. How can I label them?
    11-09-2014 07:38 AM
    How are you able to take photos or to know when a subject is in focus or set correctly if you're blind? Anyway, I am unaware of anything that may have changed that would cause the voiceover feature to not work as it did before for you. Still, hopefully, other members will offer up suggestions or a specific remedy for you.
    11-12-2014 01:21 PM
    How are you able to take photos or to know when a subject is in focus or set correctly if you're blind? Anyway, I am unaware of anything that may have changed that would cause the voiceover feature to not work as it did before for you. Still, hopefully, other members will offer up suggestions or a specific remedy for you.
    Because the camera app voiceover can tell you when people are in the picture. I'm guessing auto-focus does the rest. But I'm not sure about the labeling either.
    Just_Me_D likes this.
    11-12-2014 03:42 PM