Anyone know a good online backup service that does unlimited mobile backup with strong encryption? I am on budget by the way. Need to backup up all my family's iPads and iPhones.

Any suggestions will be much appreciated!
    11-03-2014 02:16 PM
    iCloud works well for my backup needs......Having said that, I don't have any personal experience with online backup services but some of the most advertised are Barracuda, Mozy, and Carbonite.
    Maladroit23 likes this.
    11-03-2014 02:23 PM
    iCloud works well for my backup needs......Having said that, I don't have any personal experience with online backup services but some of the most advertised are Barracuda, Mozy, and Carbonite.
    Thanks! I am looking into the services you listed!
    Just_Me_D likes this.
    11-03-2014 02:46 PM
    I use Crashplan for my Mac and PCs. But none of these services backup iPhones and iPads. For that you can use iCloud and/or use iTunes on the PC and then use one of those online services to backup the PC.
    Maladroit23 likes this.
    11-03-2014 03:01 PM
    I use Crashplan for my Mac and PCs. But none of these services backup iPhones and iPads. For that you can use iCloud and/or use iTunes on the PC and then use one of those online services to backup the PC.
    Yes, def need mobile backup. Looking for the cheapest possible deal which always takes research and advice. Thanks for the info!
    11-03-2014 06:09 PM
    Yes, def need mobile backup. Looking for the cheapest possible deal which always takes research and advice. Thanks for the info!
    Cheapest would probably be the built in iCloud backup.
    Maladroit23 likes this.
    11-03-2014 06:34 PM
    I went with IDrive. They just started offering unlimited mobile backup for up to 5 devices. $4.99/year.

https://www.idrive.com/mobile/

I looked into their encryption and they do 256-bit AES with private key so no one but me can access my data. So far I like the interface and I love the price.
    11-04-2014 01:53 PM