How do I sync my calendar on my iPhone 4S?

I

iMore Question

How do I sync my calendar on a iphone 4S

This is a corporately owned iphone 4S and the calendar (outlook) is not syncing. What can I do?

Tom M2

Oct 6, 2014
Visit site
My wife is in the same situation with a company phone - they use outlook via a corporate exchange server. All she had to do was to setup her exchange email on the iphone. If you are using an exchange server at work, setup your exchange mail on the iphone and then you can select what you want to sync - mail, contacts, calendar, etc... She also setup an iCloud acct and installed the iCloud control panel on all her PCs to sync her contacts and calendars to her notebook as well - she is on Outlook 2010 and it works perfectly.

As for me, I use Outlook 2010 for my email which I have on my ISP's IMAP server. I use iCloud on my PC and notebook and keep both synced with my iPhone contacts and calendar - with IMAP I leave the email folders on the server so it works more like exchange and is accessible everywhere via a web page. But I use iCloud for syncing the calendar and contacts and I ignore the contacts and calendar setup by outlook in the pst file.

anon(5140585)

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site
Re: How do I sync my calendar on a iphone 4S

Is Calendar toggled on within the Mail settings itself?

Sometimes when setting up exchange boxes on iPhones not all the IT provided policies trickle down.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FallDesigner