Which mobile carrier is better Verizon vs AT&T vs Sprint?

I

iMore Question

verizon vs att vs sprint

Hi i am looking to getting 4 lines and all iphone6 i am undecided as towards what company to go with att and verizon offer about the same per service i would be getting the 30 gb shared data and sprint seems to be enticing however dont like there network, what do you guys recommend.. one more thing for att i just have to pay taxes of phones upfront and with verizon nothing..

kch50428

Oct 22, 2010
Visit site
Re: verizon vs att vs sprint

Network matters... and at this point, I'd question Sprint's long term viability as a company...

Jan 20, 2014
Visit site
Which mobile carrier is better Verizon vs AT&T vs Sprint?

Sprint has a long way to ever compete at this point. They've tried to refarm their towers, offer more for less, yet they're missing one serious component.

Their network instability in most of their vital customer base locations.

I used to work for their subsidiary Boost Mobile.

Edit: I like T-Mobile but if you travel a lot, I really don't think it's viable. It's got a way to go with coverages. It works great where it does work. Where it doesn't, however, it's pretty painful data wise.

iSRS

iOS & macOS Champion, Trusted Member
Champion
Jan 10, 2011
Visit site
Re: Which mobile carrier is better Verizon vs AT&T vs Sprint?

I agree with kch - It is basically who works better in your neck of the woods? Verizon or AT&T? For me, it has always been Verizon. However, I just moved back to southern NH after a decade in SC. While all my family, and most of my friends up here have Verizon, I am no longer convinced they are the best. As a matter of fact, they down right stink at my house. I am "lucky" enough to have LTEino (LTE in name only, it is pitifully slow) in the front yard and some front rooms of my house, and 3G in most of my house and the back yard. This causes speeds to stink, and I have never dropped so many calls (even before my 6 came in - Trying their VoLTE was miserable. Calls would drop constantly as the tide of LTE ebbed and flowed. I turned that feature off, but still drop calls. And Verizon wants $250 for network extender, and will get around to WiFi Calling when they feel like it, because their network is so good, they don't need to worry about it. AT&T I believe will give you a network extender if this is common for you - but not 100% sure)

Even highly traveled areas that you would think would be LTE available, like the major shopping areas right along the major highway of the largest city in the state? 3G half the time.

I know that I have settled into trusting Verizon, but that was my mistake. Next year I will be looking at AT&T and seeing if they will let me do a test drive like T-Mobile allows.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
williams77