I

iMore Question

which iphone 6 colour is better

i want to buy iphone 6 so could you please help me in chosing colour

pr1nce

Dec 3, 2012
Visit site
Re: which iphone 6 colour is better

This is your choice. Take a look at all three and pick the one that you like the most. It's personal preference. Good luck.

iTechHead

Aug 25, 2014
Visit site

Like others have said its up to you but if you're asking for opinions space grey looks the best to me :). I wanted one but they only had gold in stock and I'm loving it. If you like all 3 and you're purchasing it at a carrier store you could always tell the salesman to pick a color at random out the inventory for you.

HAWK

Oct 24, 2013
Visit site

Welcome to iMore. Phone colour is all your personal preference. I love the space gray color and I love the silver. The black is easier to find cases for (as a guy) and the white in my opinion looks cleaner and hides fingerprints and scratches so much better.... When it boils down to it its all opinion. New phones I like black because i use a case. When the phone is older and I like to go naked I wish it was silver. I personally have a silver 64 gig myself because that's all they had and I was fine with it. Good luck with your choice

nikkisharif

Ambassador
Jun 2, 2011
Visit site

Welcome to iMore...the best one is always your personal preference. Good Luck & enjoy your device

WeAreAllUnique

Aug 1, 2014
Visit site
I love my space grey iPhone 6 Plus. I have a black case on it and it looks sweet blacked out.

Sent from my 128 GB, Space Grey iPhone 6 Plus using Tapatalk

saynt j

Sep 12, 2011
Visit site

Since you spelled it "colour", you'd be best off with Gold.... Cause you fancy.

sau124

Aug 13, 2012
Visit site

I like the idea of asking the sales guy to pick up a random color...

OBF

Jul 8, 2014
Visit site

I went with space grey. I feel that color looks a lot more refined and polished. Silver looks plain this year and gold just looks tacky.

Premium1

Trusted Member
Aug 17, 2011
Visit site

I went with space grey because i like the black front. It all is a personal preference and no one color is necessarily "better" than the other. The grey usually shows a little less wear over time compared to the lighter models.

HankAZ

Banned
Jul 26, 2012
Visit site

i want to buy iphone 6 so could you please help me in chosing colour

Crowd-sourced affirmation needed on aisle 6.

The problems with this type of request are:
  1. We don't know you or anything about you.
  2. "Better" and "Best" are subjective.
  3. There are a plethora of threads just like this one already.

Ariel Babalao

May 8, 2014
Visit site

I went with space grey. That is if you chose to follow my color choice. I'm a fun of black idevices, because it's the best when watching movies on it as the frame of the display is black. Space grey

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Spencerdl

Apple Watch Champion
Jan 10, 2013
Visit site
I love my space grey iPhone 6 Plus. I have a black case on it and it looks sweet blacked out.

Sent from my 128 GB, Space Grey iPhone 6 Plus using Tapatalk

All the colors look great, IMHO, but I decided to go with the Space Gray 6Plus as well this time, and I also have a Black Apple Leather case on it. I agree it does look sweet "Blacked Out"

RescueEMT911

Aug 6, 2012
Visit site

I bought my Silver/White iPhone 6 on launch weekend because that was the color they had available, but I must say I do miss the Space Gray/Black color.. I had the black ip 4 and 5 and I felt it looked sleeker and I could find more cases that looked good.. I do not dislike my white ip6, I just wish I would have been able to stick with the sleek black.

qbnkelt

Mar 17, 2012
Visit site

I'll be getting the iPhone 6 for work when I refresh at the end if the year and I'll have the space gray. For personal, I like the good. However, if there will be a rose gold in September, I'll pick that.

Sent from my GORGEOUS, SEXY, AWESOME Gold 128G iPhone 6

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Modernormal