For about a week or so I have not been able to get notifications or badge icons to show up on my 5s. I have double and triple checked all the settings on my phone and in the app, and everything is set the way it should be for them to show up. The funny thing is I can get the badge icons to reappear if I open the Facebook app and then back out to the home screen. However, the number won't update itself until I go back into the app. I have tried everything and am completely puzzled as to what could have happened. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.
    10-23-2014 11:31 AM
    For about a week or so I have not been able to get notifications or badge icons to show up on my 5s. I have double and triple checked all the settings on my phone and in the app, and everything is set the way it should be for them to show up. The funny thing is I can get the badge icons to reappear if I open the Facebook app and then back out to the home screen. However, the number won't update itself until I go back into the app. I have tried everything and am completely puzzled as to what could have happened. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.
    This has happened to me before. I found if you delete Facebook and reinstall it that will fix the problem.
    10-23-2014 12:43 PM
    I just tried that about 45 minutes a go and still the same results. I may be forced into uninstalling the Facebook app and re-installing Paper. I never had any problems with Paper.
    10-23-2014 04:51 PM
    You can stick with Paper. Facebook does have a lot of bugs. Uninstall and update if you must.
    10-23-2014 09:22 PM
    Well, I installed Paper and the same thing is happening. I went through the whole process of authorizing notifications and setting up badge icons and lock screen notifications. Still doing the same thing as Facebook. Not sure what to do now.
    10-24-2014 03:58 PM