Notification preferences are ignoring me. How do I get it to adhere to my prefs?

I

iMore Question

I am running Yosemite on both a MacBook Pro from 2011 and a MacBook Air from 2013. Although I have configured my notification prefs several times, I keep getting notifications from apps I don't want. In fact, the damned things defaults over and over again to what it wants, not what I want. I've even imposed DND but it is no longer engaged as I had configured! What is happening??

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
I honestly don't know what to tell you because notifications and the DND (Do Not Disturb) feature works as it should on my MacBook (early 200 model) running OS X Yosemite. Have you tried rebooting your computer to see if that helps?

CKisses

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site
having the same issue....and it is quite annoying. i have restarted & powered down my system several times since the upgrade & my notifications still seem to randomly reset to the default....

i was hoping to find an answer here in the forums but it doesn't appear to be widespread so i guess i'll give apple customer service a call....

but if anyone has any other suggestions, love to hear them.....

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
waeriyadh