Spigen cases 5/5s

timjobs

Sep 23, 2014
Visit site
I really want a slimmer case that can fit a glass screen protector for my 5s. I was gonna get the neo hybrid case or the slim amour. Has anyone had either of these? Have you ever dropped it? Should I leave my Otterbox defender?

Beyond Fire

Nov 23, 2012
Visit site
Spigen makes some great cases and the quality is pretty good on them as well. Keep in mind if you get the neo hybrid that the plastic bands around the case are prone to breaking if you constantly remove and put on the case. The slim armor is an awesome case and provides great protection while being much slimmer then those otter boxes. And your glass screen protectors will fit on them.

mpn_14

Sep 23, 2014
Visit site
I had the slim armour s. Good case but the plastic back scratched within the first week which was disappointing. The wife has the ultra hybrid in clear on her 5s and it fits great and doesn't add too much bulk plus there is a lot of colour choice too. I've got the neo hybrid on my 6 plus now which is another great case, don't think you can really go wrong with many of the Spigen range.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
williams77