I'm a 4th year college student and it's time for me to start doing my thesis.

First of all, I'm thinking to buy an iPad mainly for my thesis related reading activity.. But I'm still not sure if I should or not. I once borrowed my friend's iPad for reading and it was amazing experience for me. I have never enjoyed reading that much. Seriously. But I somehow feel like I'm just making an excuse to buy an iPad.

Second of all, if I decide to buy one, which iPad should I get? I'd use it mainly for reading and maybe one or two games.

Any advice would be appreciated! Thanks!
    10-21-2014 02:46 AM
    I'm a 4th year college student and it's time for me to start doing my thesis.

First of all, I'm thinking to buy an iPad mainly for my thesis related reading activity.. But I'm still not sure if I should or not. I once borrowed my friend's iPad for reading and it was amazing experience for me. I have never enjoyed reading that much. Seriously. But I somehow feel like I'm just making an excuse to buy an iPad.

Second of all, if I decide to buy one, which iPad should I get? I'd use it mainly for reading and maybe one or two games.

Any advice would be appreciated! Thanks!
    Forget about the mini for sure, texts will be too small to read comfortably.
    10-21-2014 02:53 AM
    Forget about the mini for sure, texts will be too small to read comfortably.
    I disagree. I've been using the iPad mini since it was introduced. The screen is, IMO, perfect for book reading. The fact that it's about ⅔ the weight of the full size iPad doesn't hurt, either.
    10-21-2014 03:02 AM