Is it possible to add a personalized signature to my text messages?

I

iMore Question

i'm inquiring "IF" it's possible to add a personalized signature to my "tex" messages?

i get "tex" messages from others that have their personalized signature at the end. also some even add graphics, hearts, smiling faces, etc. . . the iphone 5c is the phone i have. it is soooo smart; i jus NEED to know if i can set up my phone to do the same? thanks.

HankAZ

Banned
Jul 26, 2012
Visit site
Re: i'm inquiring "IF" it's possible to add a personalized signature to my "tex" messages?

i get "tex" messages from others that have their personalized signature at the end. also some even add graphics, hearts, smiling faces, etc. . . the iphone 5c is the phone i have. it is soooo smart; i jus NEED to know if i can set up my phone to do the same? thanks.

No. There is no function or setting in iOS for that. The closest you can do is to use the keyboard shortcuts to emulate that process.

Settings > General > Keyboard > Keyboard Shortcuts [ON]
Settings > General > Keyboard > Shortcuts

I guess that I do not understand the need/desire for a signature on a text message that is limited in length to 140/160 characters (depending on the wireless provider).