Why am I not able to make or receive calls but can use data on my Verizon iPhone 5?

I

iMore Question

Recurring problem with Verizon iPhone 5s; can't make or receive calls but can do data.

Since switching to iPhone 5s in May, my wife and I are experiencing a recurring problem with Verizon. Suddenly phone is unable to make or receive calls although all data functions are fine. Sometimes fixed just by turning off/on. Other times fixed by Verizon after painful customer service experiences. Problem keeps returning just when we think it's gone. Anybody know what is going on? Verizon won't tell us, although they seem to have instructions in our file telling agents how to fix it. If I take it to Apple Store, can then fix it permanently?

Peligro911

Jun 1, 2011
Visit site
Re: Recurring problem with Verizon iPhone 5s; can't make or receive calls but can do data.

Since switching to iPhone 5s in May, my wife and I are experiencing a recurring problem with Verizon. Suddenly phone is unable to make or receive calls although all data functions are fine. Sometimes fixed just by turning off/on. Other times fixed by Verizon after painful customer service experiences. Problem keeps returning just when we think it's gone. Anybody know what is going on? Verizon won't tell us, although they seem to have instructions in our file telling agents how to fix it. If I take it to Apple Store, can then fix it permanently?

I would find out what Verizon is doing to fix it .. Apple can fix hardware not carrier issues .. It has to be on Verizon side with your account since you and your wife phone has same issues .. Find out what they are doing exactly to fix the issue and then I'm sure we can help you more or suggest what you should do

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tomwex73