I am the administrator of my family sharing account. I would like to have access to all the downloads of my family member accounts while keeping my 3 device downloads only amongst my account. Is this possible?
    10-11-2014 06:29 PM
    Not quite sure I understand, but I'll give it a try. You can mostly see all purchases from your 3 family sharing accounts (obviously you'll see the CC charges unless they have iTunes credit to spend) but family members can choose to hide individual purchases from being shared. Likewise on your account if you don't want it to show up on the other devices under your purchases, you can choose to hide individual apps purchased or you can turn off sharing of your stuff altogether.
    Attachment 68068
    Attachment 68069
    Josh Lymon likes this.
    10-11-2014 06:40 PM
    Thanks , that solves part of it, the other part was I just want to share photos, iMessages, music, calendars etc. amongst my devices on my acct. I do not want my family members to have access. Thanks for the quick reply
    And just to clear it up I have an iPhone and 2 iPads under my iCloud acct that I want to share photos, etc. . With just not any family members.
    10-11-2014 06:43 PM
    Family Sharing sets up a shared PhotoStream and shared calendar. But you're personal calendar events don't go onto the family calendar unless you add them to it. Likewise unless you purposefully add your photos to the shared family PhotoStream they won't be shared with the family. Your personal PhotoStream and eventually iCloud Photo Library should only sync among your devices.
    Music purchases will be shared unless you hide them similar to the AppStore hide example I posted above but in iTunes instead.
    Josh Lymon likes this.
    10-11-2014 06:52 PM
    Thanks
    10-11-2014 06:53 PM