Here's something that's perplexing me and I wonder if anyone else has had this issue. When I log onto iCloud on my iMac via Safari and go into the settings section, I see a list of all my current devices along with old my iPhone 5c which I gave back to Verizon when I got my iPhone 6. It says "You are currently signed. In and running iOS or OS X Yosemite on these devices." It's got my iMac, iPad, and current iPhone 6 correctly listed but gives me no option to remove the 5c.

I recall deleting all contents of the phone and switching off Find My iPhone prior handing it back in, so I'm not sure why it's still there. It doesn't appear when I actually open find my iPhone nor does it pop up when I look into devices associated with my iTunes account. I certainly don't want it still attached to my account as I don't know where that phone will end up. Is this an issue similar to the iCloud tabs issue where it takes s few weeks to remove itself after inactivity or something else?
    10-08-2014 06:16 PM
    If you log into iTunes from your computer, go the top menu and go to store - view account and sign in. In the section that says "iTunes in the cloud" you'll see a button to manage devices. If it is still there, just remove it.
    10-08-2014 06:30 PM
    If you log into iTunes from your computer, go the top menu and go to store - view account and sign in. In the section that says "iTunes in the cloud" you'll see a button to manage devices. If it is still there, just remove it.
    Yeah I checked there. The 5c is nowhere to be found. It's a bit strange that it's still there in iCloud in spite of this.
    10-08-2014 09:07 PM