Why isnt my icloud transferring all my pictures to my new phone?

I

iMore Question

I got a new phone and i set up icloud and it wouldnt transfer over my pictures. it also wont let me set up my voicemail. it goes straight to voicemail calling and doesnt give me the option to reset my voicemail. Please help!!!!!

HankAZ

Banned
Jul 26, 2012
Visit site
I got a new phone and i set up icloud and it wouldnt transfer over my pictures. it also wont let me set up my voicemail. it goes straight to voicemail calling and doesnt give me the option to reset my voicemail. Please help!!!!!

The iCloud photo process is limited to 1,000 photos (the 1,000 photos most recently added to an iCloud-connected device), and only for the last 30 days. It could be that your photos don?t meet those limitations?

iCloud pushes all your photos to the My Photo Stream album on your devices and computers, and manages them efficiently, so you don?t run out of storage space. Your iOS devices keep a rolling collection of your last 1000 photos in the My Photo Stream album. From there, you can browse your recent photos or move the ones you like to your Camera Roll or another album to keep them on your device forever. The photos you upload to My Photo Stream are stored in iCloud for 30 days to give your devices plenty of time to connect and download them.

However, you cannot see photos anywhere in iCloud.com.

Here's Apple's support knowledge base article on the iCloud photo stream.

iCloud: My Photo Stream FAQ

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2