How do I sync my iPhone 5S to my car?

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
re:

Without knowing the type of vehicle you have or your technical expertise, I can only summarize for you. Furthermore, I am *assuming* that your use of the term "sync" in this regard means "connect to".

1. On the iPhone, go to Settings - Bluetooth and then enable "Bluetooth".
2. Via your car, initiate the hands-free feature.
3. Depending on your car, the system may speak the instructions to you, and if so, follow them to the letter.
4. Depending on your car, the iPhone or the name associated with your iPhone will display on the system's display with a pairing number.
5. On the iPhone, you should see the model name of your car or hands-free system.
6. The iPhone may automatically input the pairing numbers and prompt you to select to connect to your car or it may prompt you to enter the 4 digit pairing code to connect.
7. Done.

Tom M2

Oct 6, 2014
Visit site
My Audi does not have a very user friendly interface, kind of hard to believe for the price. Anyway, the above is an excellent, to the point procedure. On my car the only sync'ing available is for the address book on the car - it did sync with my contacts when I selected the option on the car's display. Handsfree is a nice feature... much safer than dealing with a handset.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FMHPro