upload app icons from iphone 4s to iphone 6 plus

I

iMore Question

Got the new iPhone 6 plus and all my app icons did not come in from my iPhone 4s

phreddyl

Feb 12, 2011
Visit site
If you restored from back up all of your apps should be there- is it possible that the apps just updated and the icons are different? You can always re-download any apps that didnt transfer over

qbnkelt

Mar 17, 2012
Visit site
Got the new iPhone 6 plus and all my app icons did not come in from my iPhone 4s

Did you set up your device as new or did you restore from backup? If you did not do a restore from backup, you can go to one of your back ups and restore from there. Otherwise you'll need to manually get them from the App Store which will be cumbersome, depending on how many apps you might have.

Ledsteplin

Ambassador
Oct 2, 2013
Visit site
Did you set up your device as new or did you restore from backup? If you did not do a restore from backup, you can go to one of your back ups and restore from there. Otherwise you'll need to manually get them from the App Store which will be cumbersome, depending on how many apps you might have.
I've had to do that! It wasn't cumbersome, but did take a few minutes to download 84 apps. I lost some app content, but nothing important.

Sent from my ancient but trustworthy iPhone 5

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Modernormal