Is there any screen recorder that can record my games?

I

iMore Question

so I went on the App Store and found a web demo app. So I downloaded that and it worked but it doesn't record my gaming videos and I want to record that. Any suggestions?

Little Stacy

Oct 27, 2015
Visit site
Yeah, you can use a handy tool Apowersoft Phone Manager to mirror iPhone or iPad on PC and then record iOS screen easily. It can help you to record everything on your iOS screen. :cool: record-ios-screen.jpg

James See

Jun 25, 2015
Visit site
In fact, there were a few screen recorders available in App Store, but all of them had been pulled from App Store. Now, the only way out is to make use of the AirPlay feature to mirror your iPhone/iPad game on PC and make the recording. I have tried this way to record Clash of Clans on my iPhone 6, it works perfect.

sachinkhanna32

Jan 2, 2019
Visit site
hello everyone, I am iPhone 4S user (I still have this :( I know) Can you please share method how i can record screen on my iPhone while playing games or doing any other thing.
Please it will be great help for me!

Last edited:

enlargemen

Oct 9, 2022
Visit site
I've been using Movavi Screen Recorder for a few years to record my gaming sessions, and I absolutely love it! The software is really easy to use and produces great-quality recordings. You can read about it at https://www.movavi.com/support/how-to/how-to-record-screen-on-mac.html. I've tried a few other screen recording programs, but Movavi is my favorite. I mainly use Movavi to record my games because it's so easy to use. I don't have to fiddle around with a bunch of settings. I can just hit the record button and start playing. The software also captures audio well, so I can easily include voice chat in my recordings.

Last edited:

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Erik4711