I have a IPhone 4 and its not responding to anything i do and the screen is black and it has the apple icon
    10-03-2014 09:00 PM
  2. Just_Me_D said: Best Answer

I have a IPhone 4 and its not responding to anything i do and the screen is black and it has the apple icon
    Press and hold both the Power button and Home button until the device reboots and you see the Apple logo. Hopefully, it will continue to boot to your home screen. If it does not, you may have to put it in recovery mode to restore it. The instruction are via the following link, if necessary.

If you can't update or restore your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch
    Turn it off and back on
    10-03-2014 09:01 PM
    Press and hold both the Power button and Home button until the device reboots and you see the Apple logo. Hopefully, it will continue to boot to your home screen. If it does not, you may have to put it in recovery mode to restore it. The instruction are via the following link, if necessary.

If you can't update or restore your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch
    10-03-2014 09:05 PM
    My iPad has stuck on the Apple logo screen, and reboot is useless. At the beginning, I follow the support from Apple. https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT201412 It needs to install iTunes and if your iPhone jailbreak, it didn't work well.
    But I think it don't work well. So I google some recovery tools, and find the FonePaw iPhone Data Recovery is OK. It can solve the stuck by one key, and quickly to recover. It also can recover data from iPad.
    Thanks, had to tweak out a bit about other sites, we don't really allow external links ... other than to Apple's support forums and our iMore ones...
    05-18-2016 12:38 AM