I have a BIG problem...getting straight to the point...ive been forgetting my icloud password forever now from lack of use but decided to deal with my ongoing problem...not knowing changed my itunes Apple id thinking that it would change my icloud id BUT sadly it didnt...now i have a new itunes id and password and still have the old icloud id minus password but cant get access in my settings to change both id and password, as its greyed out and keeps asking for the old password which as i said have totally forgotten...AND everytime i try to sign out of my icloud it asks for the same old forgotten password...Lord!! Please help!! IS there hope
    10-01-2014 10:18 AM
    I have a BIG problem...getting straight to the point...ive been forgetting my icloud password forever now from lack of use but decided to deal with my ongoing problem...not knowing changed my itunes Apple id thinking that it would change my icloud id BUT sadly it didnt...now i have a new itunes id and password and still have the old icloud id minus password but cant get access in my settings to change both id and password, as its greyed out and keeps asking for the old password which as i said have totally forgotten...AND everytime i try to sign out of my icloud it asks for the same old forgotten password...Lord!! Please help!! IS there hope

You can reset it at: http://iforgot.apple.com
    10-01-2014 10:26 AM
    I have a similar issue on a relatives Ipad Air, which I am trying to resolve. The apple ID username and p/w is known and setup correctly, I believe for itunes and app store, but the icloud login id details are an unknown account with an unknown password, unknown recovery email ID and unknown date of birth in the iforgot link.
    The ipad works fine, since he knows the apple id's password,security passcode, etc but unable to remove the icloud email ( xx @ love .com ),since find my ipad is turned on
    If we login to icloud.com using the apple ID, this Ipad Air is a registered device to this apple ID.
    The need to change this icloud login details arose,since he wants to host his contacts on icloud so as to share the contacts with his new iphone.
    Any suggestions ?
    10-07-2014 03:04 AM
    I have a similar issue on a relatives Ipad Air, which I am trying to resolve. The apple ID username and p/w is known and setup correctly, I believe for itunes and app store, but the icloud login id details are an unknown account with an unknown password, unknown recovery email ID and unknown date of birth in the iforgot link.
    The ipad works fine, since he knows the apple id's password,security passcode, etc but unable to remove the icloud email ( xx @ love .com ),since find my ipad is turned on
    If we login to icloud.com using the apple ID, this Ipad Air is a registered device to this apple ID.
    The need to change this icloud login details arose,since he wants to host his contacts on icloud so as to share the contacts with his new iphone.
    Any suggestions ?
    Without the password required to remove the "unknown" iCloud account from the device (actually, removing it from Find my Phone), there is nothing that can be done.

How was the iPad acquired? Did you/this relative purchase it used on eBay/CraigsList/similar?
    10-07-2014 09:33 AM
    Purchased new when he was in the US. Now he is in India. I guess, I will ask him to visit Apple service, once he return to US.
    10-07-2014 12:24 PM