How can I resize a photo to use as a wallpaper in iOS 8?

Scatabrain

Nov 15, 2010
Visit site
It's a new year and I don't know if you still watch this thread, but if you do, I sure could use one of those codes. Thanks

Absolutely. As I haven't properly updated for bigger screens, I made the app free. You can still get it to work perfectly well by resizing a but and saving again. Cheers.

Sent from my iPhone 6+ using Tapatalk

CodeJester

May 11, 2015
Visit site
When you enter the "Use as Wallpaper" screen, a line on the top says "Move and Scale". It Moves all right but it will not Scale. It just pops back to the original size.
This is a BUG and needs to be fixed!

Joyce High

May 26, 2015
Visit site
I want to take a picture in my photo and use it as my wall paper but I do not know how to do this. I hope you can help me with this problem.

Thank You
Joyce High

SemperChi

Jul 12, 2015
Visit site
Yes I would like a code also. I've been having the same problem with resizing wallpaper

I will PM you a promo code (free) for my app Fix My Wallpaper. Inspired by the iMore forum users I made it last year. I had many copy cats within weeks but my take on it works for me. Anyone else want a code please let me know. Thanks to the iMore forum users! You rock.

Lina Rossy

Aug 17, 2015
Visit site
It was pain in the a*s for me too, but there is so much wallpaper sites that you can use and directly download the resolutions that will fit, for you desktop. It's really easy for example i use this one [redacted], like the image you want open it and under the image there is Apple chose your device and this automatically print your wallpaper in the desired resolutions it cool. And in Google there is a lot of sites like this :heart:

Hope this helps

Last edited by a moderator:

7MoD77

Nov 3, 2015
Visit site
Thank you all for your help and I appreciate that. I got benefits from your all suggestions and I'm happy for it.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
waeriyadh