So, I was just playing with my touch and thought about changing its language to my local (our national language Hindi) language for a change.. When I turned the switch I got the message on screen in my local language that the language is getting changed.. But after that all I can see is this..the lockscreen wallpaper has been zoomed 50 times I guess.. And I can't do anything or use my touch 5.. I restarted it but it's still the same.. Siri says it's unavailable and connect to the Internet.. I tried to reset by pressing home and power button, nothing happened.. What should I do now??

Posted via the iMore App for Android
    Attached Thumbnails Why is my Ipod touch 5 not responding after trying to change the device's language settings?-27143.jpg  
    09-24-2014 04:19 AM
    have you tried connecting it to the computer and iTunes?
    akshaypn likes this.
    09-24-2014 09:04 AM
    Okay, I resolved it.. It is some kind of bug relating to the zoom feature.. I never used it nor double tapped my screen with three fingers ever.. After going through many things I read about it and gave it a try.. I double tapped my screen using three fingers, and a window opened and close without me doing anything.. But at the end of it my ipod touch returned back to normal with my language changed, I changed it back to English and now everything is fine.. I might try this again later tonight...

Just_Me_D likes this.
    09-24-2014 09:37 AM
    Okay, I resolved it.. It is some kind of bug relating to the zoom feature.. I never used it nor double tapped my screen with three fingers ever.. After going through many things I read about it and gave it a try.. I double tapped my screen using three fingers, and a window opened and close without me doing anything.. But at the end of it my ipod touch returned back to normal with my language changed, I changed it back to English and now everything is fine.. I might try this again later tonight...

Glad it's resolved.
    akshaypn likes this.
    09-24-2014 09:47 AM