Why is my Ipod touch 5 not responding after trying to change the device's language settings?

akshaypn

Aug 18, 2014
Visit site
So, I was just playing with my touch and thought about changing its language to my local (our national language Hindi) language for a change.. When I turned the switch I got the message on screen in my local language that the language is getting changed.. But after that all I can see is this..the lockscreen wallpaper has been zoomed 50 times I guess.. And I can't do anything or use my touch 5.. I restarted it but it's still the same.. Siri says it's unavailable and connect to the Internet.. I tried to reset by pressing home and power button, nothing happened.. What should I do now??

Posted via the iMore App for Android

Attachments

• 27143.jpg
    27143.jpg
    29.7 KB · Views: 350

akshaypn

Aug 18, 2014
Visit site
Okay, I resolved it.. It is some kind of bug relating to the zoom feature.. I never used it nor double tapped my screen with three fingers ever.. After going through many things I read about it and gave it a try.. I double tapped my screen using three fingers, and a window opened and close without me doing anything.. But at the end of it my ipod touch returned back to normal with my language changed, I changed it back to English and now everything is fine.. I might try this again later tonight...

phreddyl

Feb 12, 2011
Visit site
Okay, I resolved it.. It is some kind of bug relating to the zoom feature.. I never used it nor double tapped my screen with three fingers ever.. After going through many things I read about it and gave it a try.. I double tapped my screen using three fingers, and a window opened and close without me doing anything.. But at the end of it my ipod touch returned back to normal with my language changed, I changed it back to English and now everything is fine.. I might try this again later tonight...

Glad it's resolved.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thomas Woods