Is there any way to get tickets from stubhub into passbook (iOS 8) without using the app?

IUCJustin

Apr 21, 2012
Visit site
After updating to iOS 8 every time I try to add tickets to passbook via stubhub I get an alert that says "There was a problem processing your request. Please try again." If I tap "Try again" it still fails.

Is there any way to get tickets from stubhub into passbook without using the app. I dont want to have to print my tickets.

IUCJustin

Apr 21, 2012
Visit site
I spoke with Stubhub chat. The support tech first told me that the issue had not yet been reported and told me to reinstall passbook.

I told him that it was impossible to do that and so he told me to reinstall Stubhub. After reinstalling Stubhub the issue still persisted so I asked if it would be possible to make a bug report to the app development team. He took down my phone model, iPhone6,1 (5s), Stubhub app version number 5.5.3 and what version of iOS I was running, 8. He then said he would send the report over to the Resolutions Team.

After the chat ended, I found the Feedback feature in Stubhub and send them an email. Here's hoping they fix this soon. My guess is that the Apple Pay addition to passbook requires old implementations of passbook to be updated for the new API.

qbnkelt

Mar 17, 2012
Visit site
I spoke with Stubhub chat. The support tech first told me that the issue had not yet been reported and told me to reinstall passbook.

I told him that it was impossible to do that and so he told me to reinstall Stubhub. After reinstalling Stubhub the issue still persisted so I asked if it would be possible to make a bug report to the app development team. He took down my phone model, iPhone6,1 (5s), Stubhub app version number 5.5.3 and what version of iOS I was running, 8. He then said he would send the report over to the Resolutions Team.

After the chat ended, I found the Feedback feature in Stubhub and send them an email. Here's hoping they fix this soon. My guess is that the Apple Pay addition to passbook requires old implementations of passbook to be updated for the new API.

Thank you for providing this information! Are you all set up and working now?

Sent from my SEXY GORGEOUS AWESOME GOLD 128G iPhone 6

Checksum47

Oct 5, 2016
Visit site
I am running iOS 10.0.2 (Latest and Up-To-Date) and StubHub 6.2.0 (Latest and Up-To-Date) and as of October 4th 2016, I have the latest version of Apple Wallet.
I just purchased 2 tickets to a Chicago Cubs NLDS game for this Saturday and even if I go into "My Tickets" and then click on the game... I'll scroll all the way down to the bottom it has a button that says "Add to wallet". Then if I click on that, it shows my 2 tickets and right above them it says "Add tickets to the Apple Passbook App:" If I click on either of the 2 tickets it just says... "We're sorry, there's an issue adding this pass to wallet. Please try again later."
Its hard to believe that people were having this same issue 2-3 years ago. Back when it wasn't even called Apple Wallet. It was still called Apple Passbook.
So who is to blame here? Apple or Stubhub?

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thomas Woods