Can contact info be retrieved to a new device is there was no previous backups from the old one?

jakeless.123

Oct 7, 2011
Visit site
A friend of mine broke their phone and got it replaced. They didn't have. Computer to do an iTunes backup and they never setup an iCloud backup.

Does anyone know of a way that she can transfer or "recover" her contacts?

sau124

Aug 13, 2012
Visit site
Re: Transferring contacts from iPhone 4 to iPhone 5 with no iCloud or iTunes backup

Does got it replaced mean she got rid of the old phone or she still has the old phone?

If she still has the old phone she can connect to iTunes and back it up that way and restore it on the new iPhone, if she does not have the old iPhone I doubt she can restore the contacts (assuming she has not synced the same with any cloud services like iCloud, Google, Yahoo, etc.)

jakeless.123

Oct 7, 2011
Visit site
Re: Transferring contacts from iPhone 4 to iPhone 5 with no iCloud or iTunes backup

Does got it replaced mean she got rid of the old phone or she still has the old phone?

If she still has the old phone she can connect to iTunes and back it up that way and restore it on the new iPhone, if she does not have the old iPhone I doubt she can restore the contacts (assuming she has not synced the same with any cloud services like iCloud, Google, Yahoo, etc.)

I will have to check...but that's what I was afraid of.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2