Hello,

I can't seem to update any apps over wi-fi. I have 10 apps to update and none of them are updating. All are stuck in the Waiting status. I have the iPhone 6. Never used to have a problem updating multiple apps with my 5. I don't think it is the wi-fi connection because I have tried it at home and at work and have the same problem.

Any help would be appreciated.
    09-23-2014 12:46 PM
  2. rgm1266 said: Best Answer

I had the same problem. I called Apple Care and we tried everything. Logout and log back into the App Store, hard reset, reset settings, and etc. After we reset settings, it would work for a little while then go back to not allowing us to update or download apps. Tried it again and the same thing. The only thing left to do was to restore IOS8. I did that yesterday afternoon and that seems to work. No problems at all. From what I've read, a restore seems to clear up some or most of the problems some people are having. Or course, a few things will be taken care of with the IOS8 update that expected to be released.

Restore is the best option. And remember, make a backup first!!

Good luck!!
    I had the same problem. I called Apple Care and we tried everything. Logout and log back into the App Store, hard reset, reset settings, and etc. After we reset settings, it would work for a little while then go back to not allowing us to update or download apps. Tried it again and the same thing. The only thing left to do was to restore IOS8. I did that yesterday afternoon and that seems to work. No problems at all. From what I've read, a restore seems to clear up some or most of the problems some people are having. Or course, a few things will be taken care of with the IOS8 update that expected to be released.

Restore is the best option. And remember, make a backup first!!

Good luck!!
    09-23-2014 12:56 PM