Glass screen protector for the iPhone 6 or no?

I

iMore Question

Hi all,

So as the the iPhone 6 has no sapphire display, is it worth risking using the phone without any protection? I've seen a lot advertised online but wondered whether anyone has had any experience with some of the companies currently advertising glass screens?

If anyone could recommend a good one that would be great! Seeing as the iPhone 6 is an upgrade from my iPhone 4 I don't want to risk getting it damaged.

Thanks!

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
Hi all,

So as the the iPhone 6 has no sapphire display, is it worth risking using the phone without any protection?
Is it? I don't use any case or screen protectors on my iPhone, and I'm full aware of the risks. Still, it's my choice and I made the decision. If I drop it and the screen breaks, I'll get it replaced.
I've seen a lot advertised online but wondered whether anyone has had any experience with some of the companies currently advertising glass screens?
I'm sure there are some members who have.

If anyone could recommend a good one that would be great! Seeing as the iPhone 6 is an upgrade from my iPhone 4 I don't want to risk getting it damaged.

Thanks!
Hopefully, someone will offer some recommendations for you. Take care...:)

Trending Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CØR