I ordered mine friday, and the money was taken out (processing) until two days ago when it was put back into my account. Is this normal? I just don't want to find out I am really not getting a phone. I have called and i/med a chat rep on the site and NOBODY will answer my question. It's such a basic question yet they refuse to answer it and give me attitude. Is this normal? I have heard it won't be taken out until shipped but I just want to make sure so I am not waiting for nothing.
    09-17-2014 02:32 PM
    I ordered mine friday, and the money was taken out (processing) until two days ago when it was put back into my account. Is this normal? I just don't want to find out I am really not getting a phone. I have called and i/med a chat rep on the site and NOBODY will answer my question. It's such a basic question yet they refuse to answer it and give me attitude. Is this normal? I have heard it won't be taken out until shipped but I just want to make sure so I am not waiting for nothing.
    This is a normal occurrence. When you pre-ordered, AT&T created a temporary charge to make sure your credit card was valid and had enough credit to cover your balance. That temporary charge expired and will be replaced by the actual charge when the device leaves the warehouse.
    09-17-2014 03:20 PM
    This is a normal occurrence. When you pre-ordered, AT&T created a temporary charge to make sure your credit card was valid and had enough credit to cover your balance. That temporary charge expired and will be replaced by the actual charge when the device leaves the warehouse.
    Whew! I am glad you knew more than the AT&T reps. hahaha. Thank you. Makes me feel a little better.
    KennyMcCormack likes this.
    09-17-2014 03:30 PM