iOS 8 not showing up on iTunes but is on phone

Gooner26

Aug 14, 2012
Visit site
Hi guys how can I get iTunes to refresh and show me update is available? It's showing on my phone but I don't have 4gb free storage. So want to download on iTunes and then put it on my phone that way.

On that note how much free storage do u need on ur iPhone to update via iTunes ?

Highrisedrifter

Sep 19, 2012
Visit site
Hi guys how can I get iTunes to refresh and show me update is available? It's showing on my phone but I don't have 4gb free storage. So want to download on iTunes and then put it on my phone that way.

On that note how much free storage do u need on ur iPhone to update via iTunes ?

I'm getting the same. i'm going to hold off until tomorrow as the update servers are getting absolutely hammered and I expect this is the reason it's not showing up properly.

Gooner26

Aug 14, 2012
Visit site
I'm getting the same. i'm going to hold off until tomorrow as the update servers are getting absolutely hammered and I expect this is the reason it's not showing up properly.

Cool was thinking that also - any idea on what storage needed via iTunes? Hate this part of updating lol

AgentHeracles

Sep 7, 2011
Visit site
Well, for me it said it was 1.1gb but needed at-least 5.7gb free on my 5s. When I went to do it, I was put in a queue but that was only for a couple of minutes when it happened. Then it took awhile to come back on after updating to get back into my phone. So far I like it.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gokox