Any "lifeproof" iPhone 6 PLUS cases?

April M1

Sep 16, 2014
Visit site
So this may have been posted, but I can't seem to find it. I am looking for an iPhone 6 Plus case that basically protects it against everything. They have yet to notify me when the iPhone 6/6P Lifeproof cases will become available. I have seen in the reviews that these phones are prone to scratches and dents so I want to have it protected when I get it (that's if ATT stops dic*ing me around!) :rolleyes:

qbnkelt

Mar 17, 2012
Visit site
Everything is embargoed until Friday. I'm sure they will be available, but not until then.

The only things people have been getting have been the Apple leather cases, from what I've gathered.

I'm waiting for Otterbox and Lifeproof.

April M1

Sep 16, 2014
Visit site
Everything is embargoed until Friday. I'm sure they will be available, but not until then.

The only things people have been getting have been the Apple leather cases, from what I've gathered.

I'm waiting for Otterbox and Lifeproof.

Yeah I am waiting too. I see that Otterbox released the iPhone 6 caes but not the iPhone 6P. Which seems to be the case with a lot of companies. Except LifeProof who hasn't released any. I feel like they should have allowed people to order before hand to have them when they get their phones. I was seeing on the reviews that people were getting scratches on the first day of having it!

qbnkelt

Mar 17, 2012
Visit site
I want the phone to go from the box into a case.
I remember the first nano I got. Scratched within a week.

Sent from my AWESOME 64G gold iPhone 5s until my iPhone 6 128G Gold arrives

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CØR