my i phone 5s showing 2 percentage increase in battery percentage after restarting the phone.the phone takes much time to charge from 96 to 100 percent.plz suggest me what to do. is it normal showing the 2% increased battery percentage after restart?
    09-17-2014 11:27 AM
    I have an iPhone 5. After reading your post, I turned on the battery percentage and it showed 100%. Afterwards, I rebooted my iPhone and when it was complete, I checked the battery percentage and it is still at 100%. Many things can affect the battery. I suggest you go through each setting on the device and make changes accordingly. As for taking a while to get to a 100% charge from 96%, it is my understanding that at some point, the iPhone initiates a trickle charge. I always charge my device overnight so I haven't noticed anything like that.
    samanway mandal likes this.
    09-17-2014 11:48 AM
    I'd recommend calibrating your battery to make sure it's reading properly. 2% isn't a big deal if the battery hasn't been properly calibrated lately.

"Use the iPhone until it it shuts OFF itself, due to Low Battery. Then Charge it back up without interruption, like unplugging it, to full charge 100%. Then before or after you do this, Reset iPhone, hold both home and power buttons until the iPhone restarts itself, ignore the "slide to power off slider", let the iPhone restart itself."
    Just_Me_D and samanway mandal like this.
    09-17-2014 11:48 AM
    okkk...thanksss...but i have used the phone until it shuts down and charged to 100 % without interruption....bt it did not work...but i have not resarted the phone by pressing home and power button....can u tell me why is it happening???my i phone 5s is just 10 days old
    09-17-2014 01:04 PM
    okkk...thanksss...but i have used the phone until it shuts down and charged to 100 % without interruption....bt it did not work...but i have not resarted the phone by pressing home and power button....can u tell me why is it happening???my i phone 5s is just 10 days old
    No, I cannot. If you purchased the iPhone 5S brand new, and it has only been 10 days since you purchased it, make a genius bar appointment with the nearest Apple Store to get it swapped out.
    09-17-2014 01:09 PM