Has anyone who ordered their iPhone 6 through AT&T received tracking info yet?

I

iMore Question

I'm reading that Verizon has sent out tracking info to their customers already. What about AT&T?

Austin Hines

Sep 18, 2014
Visit site
Right. They didn't make many of the plus models on the preorder round. Your phone is probably on a ship crossing the Pacific right now. They didn't know what the popularity of the larger screen would be. My ship date was scheduled between the 23rd and 2nd even though I preordered early in the morn. I was surprised when AT&T texted me and told me it was on its way.

jonathan sink

Sep 11, 2014
Visit site
Right. They didn't make many of the plus models on the preorder round. Your phone is probably on a ship crossing the Pacific right now. They didn't know what the popularity of the larger screen would be. My ship date was scheduled between the 23rd and 2nd even though I preordered early in the morn. I was surprised when AT&T texted me and told me it was on its way.

Yeah it just stinks to see my friends and family who are on Verizon get there 6 plus! In the long run waiting isn't going to hurt me just make me jealous watching them use there's haha. I'm hoping to that maybe when next shipment comes in they will move my date up. I'm stuck at a shipping of 10/13-10/22.

jonathan sink

Sep 11, 2014
Visit site
No joke Kenny, you think I would have learned my lesson the first two times on att. Granted they were WP so I figured they would be a little more on there game for apple. Never again though lol never again!

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jobaeit