need urgent help about iphone 5s

Aug 20, 2014
Visit site
i have bought iphone 5s from abroad ..... the relative that sent the iphone 5s to me first opened and checked every thing and used the finger print option etc ...... now i have that iphone 5s i can open or unlock it with code but that finger print option is there still and installed ...... how can i change or remove that finger print i want to install my finger print ...... now that person cannot come here or i can not go there :(

any solution any os install or any other thing ?>

( sory for bad english though )

PeltFrelken

Dec 5, 2013
Visit site
i have bought iphone 5s from abroad ..... the relative that sent the iphone 5s to me first opened and checked every thing and used the finger print option etc ...... now i have that iphone 5s i can open or unlock it with code but that finger print option is there still and installed ...... how can i change or remove that finger print i want to install my finger print ...... now that person cannot come here or i can not go there :(

Why in the world would a person set up the thumbprint scanner and then send the device to someone else to use?

HankAZ

Banned
Jul 26, 2012
Visit site

Go to Settings > TouchID & Passcode
Enter the PassCode
Tap on the first fingerprint
Tap on Delete Fingerprint
(repeat for all saved fingerprints)
Back out of Settings
Reboot the phone (press/hold Sleep and Home buttons until you see the Apple logo).