Hi, is there anyway to view everything I have on iCloud? I want to clean it up and remove stuff like old apps, photos and videos I will never use again? After reading other posts I know how to stop stuff going in the cloud from now on it's just the stuff before I knew this.

Also does anyone know anything about Dropbox? I have hundreds of photos on there that if possible I would like to remove completely from Dropbox BUT first put them onto a USB stick, I have tried this in the past but it just adds a link file onto my USB stick not the actual photos, meaning if I remove them from Dropbox that's it the photos are gone forever and not on the USB stick as I thought.

Many thanks
    09-15-2014 12:09 AM
    Your photos are safe on Dropbox. I would copy them to elsewhere rather than move them. You should be able to log in to icloud.com on your computer and see what's there.

Sent from my ancient but trustworthy iPhone 5
    greenray55 likes this.
    09-15-2014 12:42 AM
    I'm a huge Dropbox user, been so for many years now. I'm paying for 1TB of space for $9.99./month.

That being said though, I'm going to give iCloud Drive a fair shake but considering how inexpensive drive space is, I could see myself using both instead of giving one up for the other.
    09-15-2014 04:53 AM
    Yeah I see what your saying but I have a 1tb storage box thing so I just wanted to copy all the pics into that so that way I don't have to have a monthly fee going out, my Dropbox is full I have used up all my freebie storage space I just wanted to have all the pics in one place but every time I try to copy the pics it allows me to copy and move into my storage device but then when I take the storage device into tesco or other to print the pics from it, it only displays the Dropbox link, I have no idea what I'm doing wrong do you or Ledsteplin have any thoughts on what to do, thanks again
    09-15-2014 02:15 PM
    Yeah I see what your saying but I have a 1tb storage box thing so I just wanted to copy all the pics into that so that way I don't have to have a monthly fee going out, my Dropbox is full I have used up all my freebie storage space I just wanted to have all the pics in one place but every time I try to copy the pics it allows me to copy and move into my storage device but then when I take the storage device into tesco or other to print the pics from it, it only displays the Dropbox link, I have no idea what I'm doing wrong do you or Ledsteplin have any thoughts on what to do, thanks again
    There's also Box, with 10 gb free storage. OneDrive, with about 20 free gb. There's others. You can move the photos from place to place. If it only shows Dropbox, then move some of those elsewhere and upload or move those you want printed to Dropbox. I print very few photos. So I haven't given this much thought. How many photos do you have?

Sent from my ancient but trustworthy iPhone 5
    09-15-2014 05:59 PM
    I have over 800 pics not planning on printing that many though, i just wanted them all onto my usb storage device so if anything ever did happen to Dropbox I will always have them, i think from now on I will make sure I copy the pics to my usb before removing them off my phone/pad
    09-18-2014 04:49 PM