Iphone 6 plus exchange

I

iMore Question

My new iphone 6 plus 16gb is on its way from Apple but after reading lots of posts I know I made a mistake. I should have gotten the 64gb. Will I be able to exchange it at the Apple store?

Slyfi

TiPb Forum Staff
Sep 12, 2010
Visit site
You have 14 days from the time of receipt to return an apple product.

from my understanding and experience the worst case scenario is a return and repurchase. meaning you will have to wait for the 2nd phone to arrive (again!).

Apple has been boosting there apple store customer service lately so you may be able to do a straight exchange at the store and pay the difference.

for further details on apple return Apple Help - Returns and Refund - Apple Store (U.S.)

HankAZ

Banned
Jul 26, 2012
Visit site
My new iphone 6 plus 16gb is on its way from Apple but after reading lots of posts I know I made a mistake. I should have gotten the 64gb. Will I be able to exchange it at the Apple store?

Yes, within 14 days. But, ironically, probably not initially. The demand will be high, and supply short. Apple does hold some devices for warranty replacements (DOA, etc), but those will NOT be used to exchange a device for one with different specs.

HankAZ

Banned
Jul 26, 2012
Visit site
You have 14 days from the time of receipt to return an apple product.

from my understanding and experience the worst case scenario is a return and repurchase. meaning you will have to wait for the 2nd phone to arrive (again!).

Apple has been boosting there apple store customer service lately so you may be able to do a straight exchange at the store and pay the difference.

for further details on apple return [URL="https://www.apple.com/shop/help/returns_refund#mn_p]Apple Help - Returns and Refund - Apple Store (U.S.)[/URL]

Perhaps it would be possible, but doubtful it will be available during the product launch - mostly because of the demand and the short supply.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2