Is anyone else having problems with iTunes not downloading updates?

Premium1

Trusted Member
Aug 17, 2011
Visit site
So I go into iTunes and when I click update apps, a pop up comes up saying do you want to download for free, and it has a download and cancel button. If i hit download, the prompt just keeps popping up and it does not download. Anyone else having this issue or have any idea how to fix it?

linsiris

Dec 3, 2012
Visit site
Re: Itunes won't download updates?

I have not run into that problem since I don't update my apps from iTunes but let me ask: Are you running the latest iTunes version? have you tried closing it and restarting the computer? Are you on Mavericks or Yosemite beta? if the latest, maybe that's the problem.

Premium1

Trusted Member
Aug 17, 2011
Visit site
Re: Itunes won't download updates?

I have not run into that problem since I don't update my apps from iTunes but let me ask: Are you running the latest iTunes version? have you tried closing it and restarting the computer? Are you on Mavericks or Yosemite beta? if the latest, maybe that's the problem.

Yes I have done that. I am on Mavericks. It seems to finally be working now. Will report back if I have any other issues with it. Maybe it was just a hiccup that short span of time.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tomwex73