Can anyone help me with my iCloud situation?

Nazmul Hosen

Sep 10, 2014
Visit site
I made a big mistake. Purchased an iPhone 5S from Saudi Arabia. I used a yahoo account to open my apple id in 2010. In the last 2 year I didn't open that yahoo id. As you know yahoo has a policy that those who didn't open their id in last year will be deactivated. My yahoo id get deactivated, someone one claim that id and he got it. In the mean time apple deactivated my apple id because they cant access that yahoo id attached to my apple id. I cant recall my security question, and cant recover my id. If I request them to send me a new pass they send an email on that yahoo id on which I have no access. I got trapped in middle!!!!! Last month I reset my phone and get stucked in icloud Activation lock. I know the id and password. But when I enter the id its says this aple id can not be used to activate your phone. If I try to log in on iTunes from computer its says your apple id has been deactivated for security reason. I am mad about it. I cant afford to purchase a new phone now. I have all the receipts, box and accesories with my phone. Now I live in Bangladesh and there is no Apple store here. I hope there is a solution for it! What can I do? Can anybody help me?

Posted via the iMore App for Android

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gokox