macbook?

Peter Ro

Sep 6, 2014
Visit site
I am interested in getting a new mac, but never had a mac before. I have apple products but never a mac. I was thinking of getting a macbook air and 11 inches, but not sure how the screen is. People say that it is small and that is it up to the person. So far i can afford it, but i can wait to get the macbook pro 13 inches. I want a macbook not only to have fun with, but to also learn about ios programming. The macbook air that comes with 11 inches, comes with 4 gb of RAM and 128 GB of hard drive. I ordered it and i can refuse it if i should wait to get the macbook pro. What do you guys think? I was even thinking of getting a imac 21, but not sure at this point.

Peter Ro

Sep 6, 2014
Visit site
I am just interesting in learning ios and not sure how far i go into it. It is either the 11 inch macbook air or 13 inches pro. People say that 11 inch is doable so will try out the 11 for a while and see how it goes, i have 30 days to try it out and see if i like it and all, and not sure how serious i am with ios so will just dabble with it.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
maxgyllsdoll