AT&T Unlimited Data

I

iMore Question

When we got our AT&T data plan for the iPhone it was a mandatory iPhone data fee and it was unlimited data. That said when comparing plans to others that charge diff amts for data, I'm not sure how much I actually use. I roamed myAtt but had a hard time getting a good idea of actual data usage. I'm paying about 150/mo for total wireless service - 200 min of test for my wife @$5/month - I have no texting plan. Can I do better?
I'm free to switch and figured we'd go with the iPhone 6 64g tomorrow. Any suggestions?

HankAZ

Banned
Jul 26, 2012
Visit site
When we got our AT&T data plan for the iPhone it was a mandatory iPhone data fee and it was unlimited data. That said when comparing plans to others that charge diff amts for data, I'm not sure how much I actually use. I roamed myAtt but had a hard time getting a good idea of actual data usage. I'm paying about 150/mo for total wireless service - 200 min of test for my wife @$5/month - I have no texting plan. Can I do better?
I'm free to switch and figured we'd go with the iPhone 6 64g tomorrow. Any suggestions?

I’d suggest calling AT&T and having one of their reps work with you to determine what plan fits your needs best. I have had very good experience working with them to do this kind of analysis. They have access to all of your usage history, and are quite helpful in this regard. Good luck!

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thomas Woods