I thought my account had been hacked when I found U2 music on my ipad and computer. I must say, I really am disgusted that you felt that I should even entertain the thought of having this awful music on my devices. Yes you guessed it....I DO NOT LIKE U2 and would never even entertain purchasing their music.
    I would really appreciate it if you would immediately remove this from my icloud account.

I am not sure why you even think that this is a good thing. To start with my freaking out that I thought my account had been hacked and that someone else was looking at my information totally scared me. I feel that between U2 and Apple you have been very disrespectful and inconsiderate of how this would go down with everyone. If I wanted their music then you should put it up in the normal place for those that may be interested in obtaining. As for me. This just emphasises how much bad taste U2 and Apple have in this whole issue.

Again, please rectify immediately by removing this from my account. Just seeing it on my music makes me mad.
    09-11-2014 05:42 AM
    1. You are assuming that we are Apple or a subsidiary of Apple, but we are not.
    2. You are assuming we are responsible for placing the free U2 album in your iTunes account, but we did not.
    3. Feel free to contact Apple via the following link to express your distaste.

Contact Apple Support - Apple Support
    09-11-2014 07:54 AM
    09-11-2014 08:01 AM
    There was an announcement on the news that said that every iTunes account gets the album for free. You do not have to download it (just ignore it).
    09-11-2014 08:54 AM
    It was a free gift from Apple that was announced at the keynote on Tuesday. If you don't want it just don't download it, or you can be like me, you can download it and listen to it then delete it.
    09-11-2014 09:20 AM