Is there a place with honest simple to understand info on carriers

John Flud

Dec 15, 2012
Visit site
Hi!

I'm with AT&T and have been for years. I'm tossing around the idea of switching to another carrier. Verizon may have better coverage, T-mobile and sprint are cheaper.

but AT&T does work, and its faster than verizon unless verizon has updated its speed.

I can go to their websites but I've learned not to trust companies marketing.

I could see that T-mobile is cheaper, but then with the hidden fees and crap tacked on its the same or worse, only with crappy reception.

Verizon may be a good price but only have edge in my area, or LTE thats so slow it may as well be edge, etc.

I'd like to see a comparison chart laying out at least with prices upfront and monthly from an honest third party source. maybe imore? both for a single line and if I add family.

same goes with a map of coverage.

If I can pay less and get better coverage, I want to do it, but I don't want to leave the devil I know to run into worse problems somewhere else.

any help is appreciated. Thanks!

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
Based on what you've mention, your best bet is to stay with AT&T, in my opinion. I have had them all at some point in time, and was pleased with the all, but I was also in an area that had great coverage. I've since been with Verizon for the past 3+ plus and I'm quite pleased with its service and wireless coverage and data speeds, especially via LTE, but that's Just Me, D.

John Flud

Dec 15, 2012
Visit site
just wanted to say thanks for the reply. I did stay with AT&T. I can always back out in 30 days or just threaten to quit them and get their retention department to cut me a better deal. LOL.

step one, wait till I get my hands on my sweet, sweet iphone 6 plus.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tomwex73