Need This iPhone 5/5s Case (is it same? please help)

shivamanuja

Aug 19, 2014
Visit site
Hi everyone i got one pic in which person in black jacket (from india) holding iphone 5/5s with the red hard case on it which has holes on back side up and down and middle part is plain so anybody can help me in this? Which company's case is this?(cant show u person face)

ImageUploadedByiMore Forums1410391454.053841.jpg

I searched lot on net and i found this case which is looking almost like this, anyone can help me in this? If i found exact right case or i have to search again?

ImageUploadedByiMore Forums1410391557.377890.jpg

Limited Edition Snap Case for iPhone 5/5S - Metallic Red | Boostcase

shivamanuja

Aug 19, 2014
Visit site
Some ceases will fit both. My daughter has a 5C & I have a 5S and we trade cases sometimes.

I asked something else and u r replying me something else? Whats going on? I asked that the red case in 1st pic which the black jacket guy holding is the same which i posted as second pic or its different? I m not able to find that exact red case, if anybody know about this case with holes on top and bottom and plain surface in middle which is that guy holding in first pic then please reply me.

nikkisharif

Ambassador
Jun 2, 2011
Visit site
I asked something else and u r replying me something else? Whats going on? I asked that the red case in 1st pic which the black jacket guy holding is the same which i posted as second pic or its different? I m not able to find that exact red case, if anybody know about this case with holes on top and bottom and plain surface in middle which is that guy holding in first pic then please reply me.

Seriously? You need to chill. My apologies, I was going through this thread while working on something. Mistakes happen all the time & your issue isn't life threatening. Calm down Anyways, the cases look the same but the pic isn't very clear.

BTW: I think his sweatshirt might be Champion

shivamanuja

Aug 19, 2014
Visit site
Lolz i dont care about his sweatshirt , i need that red case, this thing is important to me at this time, if any one knows then plz help me in finding this case or company name.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thomas Woods