How can I bypass iphone4s ios 7.1.2 activation screen without sim card?

vishal taj

Sep 6, 2014
Visit site
Hey All,

Straight to the point, I have an iPhone 4s 16GB with iOS 7.1.2 installed in it. Recently I managed to jailbreak the device using pangu v1.2, install Cydia and from there SAM (in an attempt to unlock the phone from its carrier). The device was working fine although would not accept any SIM card, so I figured my best bet would be to reinstall SAM as I had probably messed up the configuration somewhere. So I uninstalled SAM and Cydia rebooted the device, which now launches to the Apple Activation screen! This is a huge problem as I have no idea what carrier the phone was originally on so I cannot activate the device. So i need to be able to get back into iOS and bypass this activation so I guess my question is: How can I install SAM/bypass activation screen without sim card
Thanks in advance :), any help is much appreciated.
-Vishal Taj

qbnkelt

Mar 17, 2012
Visit site
Hey All,

Straight to the point, I have an iPhone 4s 16GB with iOS 7.1.2 installed in it. Recently I managed to jailbreak the device using pangu v1.2, install Cydia and from there SAM (in an attempt to unlock the phone from its carrier). The device was working fine although would not accept any SIM card, so I figured my best bet would be to reinstall SAM as I had probably messed up the configuration somewhere. So I uninstalled SAM and Cydia rebooted the device, which now launches to the Apple Activation screen! This is a huge problem as I have no idea what carrier the phone was originally on so I cannot activate the device. So i need to be able to get back into iOS and bypass this activation so I guess my question is: How can I install SAM/bypass activation screen without sim card
Thanks in advance :), any help is much appreciated.
-Vishal Taj

How would you not know what carrier the phone had previously been on?

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
If the device is yours, you should know the carrier you paid your wireless bill to, and you should know the information necessary to bypass the activation screen. If you do not, there is nothing we can do for you.

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
And i have heard that by using turbo sim we can bypass that screen my question is that practical
Thanks in advance
[WARN]Discussions regarding hardware or software modifications designed to steal service are forbidden in the forums. Discussion regarding stolen devices is not permitted.*[/WARN]

vishal taj

Sep 6, 2014
Visit site
okey i will introduce myself. im persuing postgraduation in Master Of Computer Application and the reason why i did jailbreaking because i need a device to test iOS Mobile Application since i have started studying iOS development.As my brother bought from UK and im trying to use it from India the reason why im saying all this because i have no idea to disobey forum protocol. im asking all this because right now i really can't afford to buy new one as im still a student

Highrisedrifter

Sep 19, 2012
Visit site
If he bought it from an Apple Store in the UK, then it's automatically unlocked. Apple DO NOT sell locked phones here in the UK. If he bought it from a carrier then he must know which one.

I might add that no carrier in the UK sells iPhones that are unlocked.

My Spidey sense hasn't stopped tingling yet.

Coachbulldog

Aug 19, 2011
Visit site
You don't know the carrier of your brother's phone? You jail broke the phone to study iOS development? I agree with the others who find your story a little hard to believe.

lmd052300

Jun 21, 2014
Visit site
Try tracking the carrier via IMEI use online imei checker. Theres paid version if you want to know the carrier and if you found out the carrier. I suggest you use sim interposer to unlock it since its iphone 4s

Sent from my XT1021 using Tapatalk

vishal taj

Sep 6, 2014
Visit site
#Coachbulldog
Told you its T-mobile carrier
#Highrisedrifter
I agree Apple don't sell locked phones. but if it is a UK carrier phone, you wont be having any problem to use it from there but we cannot use that from diffrent country were we don't have support to that carrier so we need to unlock that phone to make it carrier independent.
#Karenkcoulter
As i told you im new to this so im having only less knowledge about this things.so will you please tell me how to test my app without jail breaking rather than using simulators.
-Thanks in advance

iPhone Wat

Nov 12, 2014
Visit site
well sir by the sounds of this I call bull****, it sounds like you've stolen an iPhone and its been locked by the owner to use different carriers and if you actually knew anything about ios you would've known that SAM is not available for any ios 7 devices unless you have SAM tickets backed up from an older model which I most likely doubt you do and if you did they wouldn't work for ios 7.1.2. RANT OVER

MugheeraT

Nov 13, 2014
Visit site
\ok.\i am having the same problem with my sprint iphone 5.it was locked to sprint but activated previously with a sprint sim in USA.
i deleted the icloud id from the phone and restored it and now it is asking for activation again.i am in Pakistan now and i don't have any sprint sim here.
i just want to use the phone as an ipod.
did you figure out the solution to this problem.
please help me.

Haseeb Rehman

May 5, 2013
Visit site
#Coachbulldog
Told you its T-mobile carrier
#Highrisedrifter
I agree Apple don't sell locked phones. but if it is a UK carrier phone, you wont be having any problem to use it from there but we cannot use that from diffrent country were we don't have support to that carrier so we need to unlock that phone to make it carrier independent.
#Karenkcoulter
As i told you im new to this so im having only less knowledge about this things.so will you please tell me how to test my app without jail breaking rather than using simulators.
-Thanks in advance

Your story is really fishy. Anyways, I understood the problem. If its iCloud Activation, where it asks you to enter the Email ID & Password then NO, You cannot bypass that lockscreen.
If its a carrier activation sim screen, where it asks you to enter a valid sim card, then check the imei of your phone which is probably on the back of the iPhone and search it through online imei checker for iPhone and they'll let you know which carrier it is locked to. Some of these websites are free, but most of them require payment. Anyways, Once you know the carrier, get a sim card of that carrier and put it in. It will solve your problem. If you don't have the sim card of that specific carrier, you will need gevey sim or r-sim. No other information will be provided here regarding gevey sims or r-sim unlocking methods. Cheers!

Haseeb Rehman

May 5, 2013
Visit site
\ok.\i am having the same problem with my sprint iphone 5.it was locked to sprint but activated previously with a sprint sim in USA.
i deleted the icloud id from the phone and restored it and now it is asking for activation again.i am in Pakistan now and i don't have any sprint sim here.
i just want to use the phone as an ipod.
did you figure out the solution to this problem.
please help me.

If its a carrier activation sim screen, where it asks you to enter a valid sim card, then check the imei of your phone which is probably on the back of the iPhone and search it through online imei checker for iPhone and they'll let you know which carrier it is locked to. Some of these websites are free, but most of them require payment. Anyways, Once you know the carrier, get a sim card of that carrier and put it in. It will solve your problem. If you don't have the sim card of that specific carrier, you will need gevey sim or r-sim. No other information will be provided here regarding gevey sims or r-sim unlocking methods. Cheers!

Leira Bryan Abon

Feb 11, 2015
Visit site
hey bro. did you resolve the issue of your iphone? same problem here. if you solve you phone issue can you share it to me to that i can use it.
thaks in advance bro...

mech008

Jun 28, 2016
Visit site
hai
i am vinoth i have using iphone 4s16gb black A1332modle .i have reset my phone ,now the phone was in county lock .so how can i unlock my phone my phone was already used in united stats .but now i have in india so how to unlock my county code in india,i need help

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CØR