Can you recommend phone brands other than the iPhone and the S5?

I

iMore Question

Hello all, I am looking for a new phone, my contract is up for my S4 and frankly I am looking to venture down a new path. I was curious if there are any other recommended brands to use. I would like to avoid an Iphone or S5 because of the lack of originality(my opinion). Thank you for considering the question and please reply soon.

pr1nce

Dec 3, 2012
Visit site
Re: Phone Choice

Well considering that you are asking this question at iMore I think you'll get a few iPhone suggestions. The new iPhone 6 will be announced next week. Maybe you should take a look before you decide. Bottom line, get what works for you.

nikkisharif

Ambassador
Jun 2, 2011
Visit site
There's also Nokia Lumia's. Honestly they're phones...I don't think any of them are very original but that's just my opinion. Get what you like!!

mikeo007

Aug 11, 2012
Visit site
I recommend 2 cans and a piece of string. You can make it even more original by painting pretty flowers on each can.

kch50428

Oct 22, 2010
Visit site
Hello all, I am looking for a new phone, my contract is up for my S4 and frankly I am looking to venture down a new path. I was curious if there are any other recommended brands to use. I would like to avoid an Iphone or S5 because of the lack of originality(my opinion). Thank you for considering the question and please reply soon.
I think I'll go to a Chevy Truck oriented web site and ask people's advice about buying something other than a Chevy Truck....smh... This is why crowd sourcing affirmation bewilders me...

Tre Lawrence

Apr 26, 2013
Visit site
I like HTC products, and LG too. I do like BBRY offerings as well.

If ecosystem is a consideration though, it's tough to not give iOS the advantage.

Ariel Babalao

May 8, 2014
Visit site
You are right about all these phones nowadays lack originalities. I recommend you the Nokia 3310 It won't hurt your wallet too and it's still sexy.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Flow39

Jun 26, 2014
Visit site
NEXUS DEVICES. I can't say enough about these phones. They are fantastic! HTC is also a great phone brand, just from the time I've used them in carrier stores. I was checking both the Nexus and HTC One M8 out before I fully decided on the iPhone 6 :) I would definitely recommend those brands/phones.

qbnkelt

Mar 17, 2012
Visit site

I use an SGIII, a Blackberry Q10, and a Lumia 1520. I will be getting the Note 4.

I could tell you how these phones might work for you if I had an idea of what you're looking for. However, as far as recommendation, my favourite device and the best one for me is the iPhone 5s.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Erik4711